Sunday 8 August 2010

Engine projects.

The Historic Engine Co.(http://www.historicengineco.co.uk/index2.html ) is my small business based in a quiet and pleasant seaside town on the south coast of England.

I am lucky to be able to say that my work overlaps with my hobby and passion of historic engineering and design and just plain making things!

Many of the projects are unusual and rare. These often require quite an element of reverse engineering and the re manufacture of missing items.

If  you have an interest please have a quick look at this blog as I share some of the weekly problems and fixes that I may come across.

Some of the projects have a very tight budget, others are at the other end of the scale, this can often be an influence on the decisions we make on how to carry out recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment