Thursday 19 May 2011

Wedding Shovelhead

Never again!

My old Harley has been off the road for many years after a failure of the electronic ignition.
As I am old fashioned I modified it back to points....that way I can fix it at the roadside.
The mod was over three years ago and I never got round to trying it out.

A few weeks ago, a friends "wife to be" called in and persuaded me to sort the Harley to become a surprise transport for his arrival at the ceremony 7 miles away...... and I said yes of course.

Work and deadlines stopped me from doing anything more until just a few days before, the test ride was to the MOT and then the wedding the next day.

I was more nervous than Dave when I arrived, what if I broke down. But all was well. some comfort taken by the empty pillions of some of the other bikes that joined us.
Great Day. Cheers and best wishes to Dave and Sara!



No comments:

Post a Comment